AM I OVER REACTING !!!!

So I was bored at home tonight while my husband is at work and I started to search for old high school friends on myspace.. and I decided to put in my boyfriend's name , granted I already knew that he has a myspace with my family and his and mine is the same why ( just our family no one else ) and what do I discover much to my surprise he has a secret myspace acct where he has put down that he is single and has no kids ( which is not true we have two and one on the way) I feel so freaking bad I feel like I have been stabbed in the back , when I saw that I truly lost my breath . what upsets me more is that he started that acct four days after I miscarried our baby in the begining of the year and also the time where I was the only one working to support our family .... now I ask you if you found an acct in your partners name with him saying that he is single ,, what would you assume that he was on there doing ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• I would think he is looking for fun on the side. I don't know your husband but I would find a way to sit down with him and find out what is going on and if your family *you and kids* mean enough to him to stop playing or time for him to move on. Keep your cool remember you have a little one on the way that feels the things you can feel.
    MCNETT_MOM_68

Answer by MCNETT_MOM_68 at 1:37 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I would assume that he is cheating in some way or another.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 1:30 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• cheating i would confront him and be really mad
    monroemommyof2

Answer by monroemommyof2 at 1:36 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I would be really really upset as well. You definitely need to confront him with this. But I agree with MCNETT MOM you have to put your baby first.  Try to calm down, take deep breaths

Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 1:53 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I'd be pissed and probably assuming that I wasn't able to make him happy. I'd confront him on it def. But try to calm down a little you don't wanna stress the LO out!
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 2:25 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I would assume he is doing the exact same thing that my daughter's boyfriend is doing - finding, meeting and going out with other women. My daughter won't believe it either, kicks him out one week, takes him back the next, over and over again, he always denies it, she takes him back, he does it again. They have a 6 month old baby and she says she doesn't want to raise her alone. I say raise her alone instead of being in a miserable relationship.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 6:18 PM on Nov. 10, 2009