Phone hung up on me?

I was on the phone with a friend. She was mentioning the swine flu Vaccination and how 19 people have died from it over where she lives. I asked where she heard it from and she said her manger and that they heard it from someone at the hospital. I just said I would not believe it until I had proof and she kept talking about it. They knew that I already got the shot and that I am pregnant(and have a tendency to worry about things related to pregnancy). I said that I already took the vaccine so there would be nothing I could do at this point(btw I don't believe the story). I asked why they are telling me and they just said that they are not getting the shot. I just said I don't want to hear anything related to it because I worry enough. Maybe I should have said my words nicer. I called back on our cell(we are really low on min. and it's a pre-pay) I said that I was not mad and better explained myself.

tickled_pink09

Asked by tickled_pink09 at 1:28 AM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• I think that your minutes probably ran out ... but just in case when you do speak to her again make a little joke about it and listen to what she says if she's upset simply say sorry you didn't mean any offense by it. good luck :)

DIANAT323

Answer by DIANAT323 at 1:34 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I can't call back because she lives long distance and our home phone does not have long distance on it. I called once on our pre-pay to make things right but no call back yet. I am sorry that I was a little jumpy but I thought I made it clear I was feeling uncomfortable(even if I don't believe it can easilly plant ideas in my head).
    tickled_pink09

Answer by tickled_pink09 at 1:31 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I meant friend hung up on me?
    tickled_pink09

Answer by tickled_pink09 at 1:32 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I was on my home phone when we were talking btw. I hope she calls back..
    I know that I was being extremely hormonal. My husband is used to this but some people are not.
    tickled_pink09

Answer by tickled_pink09 at 1:36 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Thank you for the nice response and not judgingme.
    tickled_pink09

Answer by tickled_pink09 at 1:37 AM on Nov. 10, 2009