I dont know what to do

My husband lately is just nothing but an ass to me. We are finally pregnant with a baby for him (I have two from a previous relationship) and now he is constantly rude to me. He yells if the house isnt perfect, if I don't answer the phone immediately or at all. I'm sorry I'm either busy or getting sick. Now he's got a friend, suppose to be mutual friend, being an ass about the phone. Its crap. I'm puking..I'm not going to answer the phone! Am I in the wrong here...or do I have a right to be mad. And if so..How can I show him he's out of line

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• Sometimes it's diffcult for men to understand how you feel .. trust me I'm also preggers I really wish I could attach my stomach on too him so he'll know what it kind of feels like .. but I also think that when your pregnant your husaband can pick up your mood swings and hormones just like they can start to have cravings like you too. But if it's really affecting you try to have a talk and if that leads to nothing, then try to talk little breaks from eachother that sometimes works , good luck to you and congrats on your pregnancy:)
    DIANAT323

Answer by DIANAT323 at 1:50 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• he is def an ass be a bitch back thats the only way i got through to my hubby he confrinted me on being so mean and i told him he was getting a taste of his own medecine
    monroemommyof2

Answer by monroemommyof2 at 1:53 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I'm sorry but that would not be tollerated in my house. If my hubby treated me like that I would give him attitude right back and remind him I am pregnant with HIS child and sick as hell. I would also not be too forgiving or forget his behavior- and I sure as hell would not do anything afor him like do his laundry, cook his supper and forget about sex! If he wants a perfect house let HIM clean it! As for the phone, tell him to buy an answering machine or better yet- answer it himself! If it is him calling and he is mad cause you let it ring 3times- tell him next time you will take it in the bathroom wtih you and you will puke on it or turn it on so he can share the sound of you puking your guts out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:16 AM on Nov. 10, 2009