Ok. I am not pregnant. But please help me figure this out.

I am over a month late for my period. I feel movement. (I have had LIGHT periods for months.) I have A LOT of pain in my abdomen and so went to the ER. They did mutiple pregnancy tests and a CAT scan of my abdomen and pelvis. I had a pelvic done. I have liver issues, this I know. WHY would I still not have my period? What is going on? And why this wierd pain and movement feeling?
I have pain like stretching and burning, like when you arereally pregnant. I don't want to be pregnant so I am not trying to make this happen mentally. HELP. What is going on with me? I guess this is more of a vent. You probably can't help me. :) Just think "Oh that poor crazy woman, I hope I never become her."

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Health

• Have they sent you to a doctor who can help you? My gosh, that sounds like what you really need. You need a doctor who isn't just going to say "oh hey you have this..." and carry on with their day. You may not be getting a cycle because of being ill. I would see about calling another doctor and telling them what is going on.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 2:08 AM on Nov. 10, 2009