When you are sitting at the computer do you ever just want to lash out at ignorant women who think the world revolves around them?

I know I do. I sometimes want to scream "You are so stupid." Then I remember HOW OLD I AM and think, well, maybe they haven't experienced much or have had the epiphany of self actualization. You know the feeling, the one where you finally realize, "HEY THIS IS MY LIFE, I am going to do what is best for ME and MY kids."
I still want to scream. I just do it at the computer instead of actually typing it in. Stop hurting each other!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Nov. 10, 2009 in About CafeMom

• It is funny ANON :46 that you mentioned welfare because that was one of her major arguments in her post. That everyone above her made good money for no work, while she had to live on $11 an hour AND PA. I am trying to figure out what she is so upset about. A friend of mine looked forever to finally find a job that pays $9 an hour and they turned her down for FS.
    JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 2:51 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• often
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• LOL I do have thoughts about some post but never actually type them, One day though I just might go a little nuts and actually type the thoughts.

3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:18 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I really don't take too much of what I read on here to heart. I know that when I close my laptop, my life is no different because of something rude someone had to say on here. The only one that I did really take to heart was when a woman felt the need to insult children. So I just mostly laugh at the stupidity and ignorance.
    JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 2:21 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Are you referring to the Walmart post? That post got me a little worked up, but I really just try to ignore uneducated individuals.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• where is this walmart post that is causing so much drama? lol I have to go find it I am bored and now curiousity is getting the better of me.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:27 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Anon :21. I typed several responses to those. ( she had 3) But everytime I hit reply, the post had already been deleted. I just can't understand why she would even bother to write them if she was just going to delete them everytime.
    JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 2:29 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I don't know. I was just referring to the "why are you all so mean" post.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Anon :29. That was the same woman that had to 2 Wal-mart posts. Every other word was misspelled and she was complaining because she is only making $11 an hour at a company that makes millions. All I was going to type to her was that it was spelled RETAIL. She spelled it retial several times and it was just irking me. LOL. Anywho. That was the point of the WHYare you all So mean? Post. Because she got mad because people were telling her that her post could not be read because of all the errors and that she should not feel entitled to Wal-mart millions.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• 11. That is good now days. She should count her blessings.
    I worked for a major RETAIL store and had to quit when my hours were cut to 8 a week. I couldn't afford to go to work. I was making 11.79 an hour. When the hours picked up and I was offered my job back they offered me 8.50. I said NO THANKS! Anyway...people should be thankful for what they get. And if they deserve more, then they should improve their schooling so they can handle more responsibilities. Just sayin'. But, there I go stating my opinion without walking in her shoes. SORRY!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Nov. 10, 2009