labor time?

Everytime I go to the bathroom since about 4 this morning it seems like way more liquid than normal and if I try to cut off the flow it still trickles. Could this be my water leaking? And also I have felt like I have been getting period cramps all day.

xredstarsx

Asked by xredstarsx at 2:49 AM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yup thats ounds like labor to me....if ur contractions get closer and coser and they hurt then its labor
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 2:59 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• When are you due?
    Do the cramps come and go consistently? Have you been keeping track of how close?
    If your water breaks it should leak other times, not just when you go to the toilet.
    Do you notice any color or odor?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 3:13 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• my dr told me that your water breaking, or even leaking wont be something you can hold in. she said if its leaking it'll be a constant trickle...
    jenger1030

Answer by jenger1030 at 3:30 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I can tell you that i do the same thing when i got to the bathroom and my water HAS NOT broken. When your water breaks it will come whether you want it to or not. Believe me..when mine broke with my first i went to go take a nap as soon as i stood up it just came out all at once. As far as cramping. If they feel like they are coming and going montior them. How far apart and how long each one lasts. Nothing sucks worse than going to the hospital just to get sent back home. Always call your doctor, nurse, or midwife and let them know whats going on. GL sweetie
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 7:36 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• it's sounds to me like you are probably in early labor. that could mean that you will go into labor today or in several days. i think it's probably urine that you are having on the toilet. are your undies ever very wet? if the contractions get to be quite close together for like an hour, then you are probably going into active labor. good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Nov. 10, 2009