What would you really really like to do? NO SALAD.... :)

I want to learn how to spin yarn and weave tapestries. :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I really really want to quit smoking. What is stopping me? Total lack of will power to go cold turkey. I tried the patches but turns out I am allergic. My arm looked like it had a softball under the skin. It was gross. I have spoken with my Doctor about medications, only to find out that my insurance will not cover them. It is almost $250 for a 30-day supply and the doctor says that it takes most people an average of 90-days to quit. And before anyone says try the gum, IT IS GROSS. It was like chewing on black pepper and mint. ICK.

No Salad? Really? I was just getting used to the idea. LOL. J/K.
    JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 3:27 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I want to learn karate.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:11 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• ballet
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 3:12 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• What is stopping us? Me it's money and a sense of I don't deserve to get what I want.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:12 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• What's stopping me. Hmmm..I live in an area where I have no family. My husband works incessantly and is never home. I feel bad leaving my children with friends when I'm a SAHM. My only job is to take care of the children and now I need an extracurricular activity? I also have NO confidence whatsoever.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:16 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• So, you don't deserve to learn something? I feel that way also right now. I can commiserate with you.
    :) But maybe the Y has a class you can take?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:17 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Hum... I want to join the Army JUST to go to boot camp lol... what's stopping me? I have a DH and DD that I couldn't possibly leave for that long... oh yeah, and then I'd be in the army! What else... I'll have to think about it.

I've also decided to have an anon signature lol

~ booyah!
    Anonymous

• You can't have an anon signature. A few of us tried it one night and some others ruined it and were signing our names.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:19 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Become a midwife. Money and time are stopping me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I quit smoking after 20 years. My hubby said, "Either me or cigs." It was really hard on me and I am still mad about the ultimatum. But the truth is, I would not have quit. I would have kept smoking. All this "you have to wait until you are ready and do it for yourself" is bull. You need to do it now, so your lungs can heal before you get older and you need to do it for the people who love you. You know why? They are going to be the ones taking care of you and wiping your butt when you get sick from smoking. I had to take care of my dad when he got sick. It was NOT fun. I don't want my kids to deal with that and that was one of the main reasons for my hubby's ultimatum.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:32 AM on Nov. 10, 2009