Any been or live in Gatlinburg TN

Hi,
We are taking a vacation here in a week ..yay.. just wondering if anyone has any advice or tips for restaurants, site seeing, ect.Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:54 AM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Travel

• It's beautiful there! We go once a year. Just be prepared because it's super expensive, it has every restaurant you can think of down the main strip so don't worry about that. Pigeon Forge & Maggie Valley are closeby, haven't been to Maggie Valley but Pigeon Forge was nice. Have fun!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:56 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• It's my favorite place for a getaway. There is lots of good outlet mall shopping, which is my favorite thing to do.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:02 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I love it there!! I went there for my honeymoon. I am with tnm786 it is kinda expensive...you have to pay for parking EVERYWHERE. Where we are from we arent use to that. But there is sooooo much to do....Ripleys Believe it or not, Rileys aquierum, so many neat things to see and do. Seiverville isn't to far from there and they have nice reasurants and shopping too. Have a good time!!! Def do the ski lift in downtown it was great! Plus we have keychain pics to look at and remind us of it...
    ToberzMama

Answer by ToberzMama at 8:10 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• There is a great restaurant called BullFish and they are great! This is more of an adult nice dinner out place! The aquarium is fun too! LOTS OF SHOPPING! Go to the old mill too! All the places are in Seiverville, Pigeon Forge, or Gatlinburg! The Pancake house is good too...I think that is what it is called!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 8:24 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Loved it there. Definately see the Ripley's Aquairum. It was well worth the money. Most haunted walks/houses are a rip off. If i can find the name of the 2 fav places to eat i'll let you know!
    roxyann76

Answer by roxyann76 at 10:17 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• If you are taking small kids take a stroller, plan to park and walk, so take light jackets. It is nice there but things do cost more. Be prepared for traffic no matter what time of year its bad. Enjoy yourselves!
    Anonymous