Is it normal for Nausea to stop?

Ok, found out I was preggo on 10/31 ... from 10/26-11/1 or so I had extreme nausea but never actually threw up (sorry tmi) ... Since 11/4 I have had NO nausea at all....is this normal? Should I worry that my hormones stopped changing?
I did get sick with flu like symptoms from 11/1-11/3 so Maybe thats where the Nausea came from in the first place?? Sorry....first timer and scared to death about every little thing! I did call my OB about the flu symptoms but my fever never got to 102 so it was no cause for concern.

thanks guys

DisneyBride13

Asked by DisneyBride13 at 7:54 AM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you don't have to have nausea when you are pregnant..... it's ok.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:01 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I agree with princessbeth79. I would also suspect that the nausea you had before may have been flu-related.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:06 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• thanks guys. its funny how you worry about every little thing when pregnant. for something smaller then a chickpea right now, i would go to the ends of the earth and back to protect it!
    DisneyBride13

Answer by DisneyBride13 at 8:56 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I would have given anything for me to have only felt sick for a few days!! I was sick for 8 weeks with #1, 10 weeks with #2 and 15 weeks with #3 so a few days... I would have PRAISED GOD!

Alot of ladies never feel sick at all so morning sickness is not necessary
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 11:48 AM on Nov. 10, 2009