does anyone have an iud the mirena??...side effects..

ok my youngest is 14 months.. ive had the mirena in for a year.. at p months i started haveing migrane i mean bad ones makeing me puke... i couldnt do anything.. i called my doctor up to ask if it was a side effect and she just said it was menstrul migrans and gave me a medication.. i dont have insurance and i told them that so she calls in a 800 dollar medication.. soo not only do i have migrans.. i bleed out of no where... i mean its been a year they said i wouldnt even have a period.. but im spoting then i have a period for like a day or two.. this sucks bad and im thinking about getting it removed anyone else have problems with it??

mrm1787

Asked by mrm1787 at 8:30 AM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Health

• My son is 15 months i had mine in for about a year. i got it taken out of thursday. it was easy to get out and i a much happier. I got my period and the preg gut i had went away. I didnt like it just because it made me FAT. Not fat everywhere just in my stomach. GROSS. I am happier that i took it out. I tried to use a diahpram ha.. not for me. I couldnt use it so now i'm stuck using condoms.
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 8:36 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• thank you ... another fear of mine is i will get pregnant lol.. my first daughter is a birth control pill baby... and m son is a condom baby lol.. birth control doesnt really work for me lol.. and i know what you mean about the whole fat thing im not lil lol my tummy is still baby fat.. well fat.. i have tryed working out dieting... i fluctuat and never really lose it.. i think im going to end up gettign it taken out..
    mrm1787

Answer by mrm1787 at 8:43 AM on Nov. 10, 2009