HELPED my daugther Sucking on Her Finger

My daughter is 5 now i just can't get her to stop sucking her finger. i try the sock thing Any i deal.

Thanks

piglet91

Asked by piglet91 at 8:30 AM on Nov. 10, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• tell her if she continues to do so, her fingers will fall off, and if that dont work, theres always tobasco sauce!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:32 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• you know my daughter did that. we would just remind her to keep her finger out of her mouth, we didn't yell about it, just reminded her. She will quit soon enough, especailly when she starts school, if she does it in class the kids will notice. Just remind her
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:17 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Every time my daughter had her fingers in her mouth, I'd tell her, "Fingers!" She'd pull her fingers out immediately. You can also pick up clear nail polish that tastes foul-it's supposed to stop nail-biting, but it'll probably work on finger sucking, too.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 9:59 AM on Nov. 10, 2009