what do you think?

okay so i usually have 36 day cycle and since my last baby (5 months ago) i can pretty much tell when i am ovulating. Well about 15 days after my period my husband did not pull out. I thought it was fine because about 5 days after that i felt my ovulation cramps. but then my friend told me that sperm can live in your body for like 5-7 days! is that true? Then yesterday i spotted and then nothing. Should i be concerned that i could be pregnant or not?

lillysmama2008

Asked by lillysmama2008 at 8:44 AM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yup
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:44 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Yes, you could very well be pregnant.
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 8:47 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• chances are high! he went in you and there was no protection.... I'd take a test!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 8:48 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• They can live up to 7 days.
    I can't believe young women today are using the withdrawl (pull out) method of birth control when there are so many reliable forms available. It's not 1940! It only takes one sperm to get pregnant. Just a little semen anywhere near the vagina can do it. You don't even have to have intercourse.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 8:51 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• gailll some women, including myself, do not feel comfortable with the available forms of birth control and prefer to use less reliable methods. this is a choice every woman is free to make. this mother has a young child and could very well be breastfeeding as well. just because birth control is for you, doesn't mean it is for everyone. i think you are being a tad judgmental.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:16 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• no kidding! We have been together for 7.5 years and have been married for 3 years and have 2 beautiful girls. If i am pregnant it not the end of the world. I like the pull out method and we usually dont have problems just one slip but if i am pregnant then that is that and we will be happy. I am not a fan of condoms or birth control pills. but thanks to everyone
    lillysmama2008

Answer by lillysmama2008 at 9:24 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I would definatly recommend taking a test. Congratulations if you are pregnant again!
    AngelOnBoard

Answer by AngelOnBoard at 9:47 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Just because you are breastfeeding doesn't mean you can get pregnant! That is ridiculous that people believe that you can't get pregnant if your breast feeding! you are most fertile when you have just had a baby!
    Yes and if you have it more than one time with the pull out method your chances are even higher! and just because you use the pull out method pre-cum has semen in it! not as much as if he were to ejaculate in you! but still can do the trick of getting pregnant!
    Take a test if your late! and Congrats if you are preggers!
    JulyMomma21

Answer by JulyMomma21 at 11:01 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• who said anything about breastfeeding?
    lillysmama2008

Answer by lillysmama2008 at 11:53 AM on Nov. 10, 2009