Am 8months pregnant,and my family and boyfriend has rejected me.

Am presently 8months pregnant and my family and boyfriend have deserted me because they say it is (UNWANTED).Am really confused right now and worse is that I am expecting my baby in a few days or weeks from now.I really do not know how am gonna go through this process,and I am considering giving my baby out for adoption to any person or loving family who thinks my babay could be adopted and loved in their home.Please Am desperate of answers and help aswell.
Will appreciate answers directly to brenda.renne41@gmail.com
BRENDA RENNE...

brenda.renne41

Asked by brenda.renne41 at 8:50 AM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i really hope no one falls for this crap!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• All that matters is that you want the baby.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 8:53 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• you dont need to give your baby up because what others think.. even if they are your family and boyfriend.. if you want to keep your child and know you can take care of that lil baby.. then go for it.. if you think wait a minute i dont know if i can take care of the baby and you think it wiould have a better life then thats a big decsion.. and my question is your starting to think about this at 8 months whats changed in those months that now you dont know??
    mrm1787

Answer by mrm1787 at 8:54 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• do YOU want to keep the baby? dont put your baby up for adoption just because you feel rejected.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 8:54 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• what do you mean dont fall for this crap?
    mrm1787

Answer by mrm1787 at 8:55 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• No one can answer this question for you but yourself. Do you want this baby or will it be raised with resentment? If deep in your heart you love your child and can financially and emotional take care of it than keep it. Eventually your family will come to sense and help. As per the father, move on.
    living4mykids

Answer by living4mykids at 9:02 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• It sounds like a desperate situation, I believe adoption is the most unselfish thing a woman could do, contact and adoption attorney--Catholic Charities should be able to help you find one, sorry about all of this, but maybe if you meet a good loving family to help you out, you can put your life back in order, good luck
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:14 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• It helps to have support from others, but you don't need anybody to raise your child. You're the mother, forget what anybody else thinks. And not all kids get adopted or go to a nice family like America wants you to think in the "movies"
    baby_ty

Answer by baby_ty at 9:19 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• do me a favor and dont give that baby up.. u have bonded with that baby for 8 months now.. i dont know anyone that would be able to give it up good family or not.. honestly your family is just mad beczuase u are happy.. and your boyfriend is most likely scared out of his mind.. but i would just not even worry about ur family.. or anyone but ur baby that baby is the only important person.. and u got pregnant for a reason and if the boyfriend doesnt come around get him for child support.. good luck..
    ryansbabygurl88

Answer by ryansbabygurl88 at 1:11 AM on Nov. 12, 2009