Are you a proud mommy to a MONSTER!!

so he is a total brat! he bites hits he is a monster! he wakes up if i'm lucky 3 times a night for a bottle. he throws food he screams my name 500 times a day. In public he is a monster. Now here is the catch usually in these cases it's the parenting but I have 4 other well behaved non monster children!! I love him though and i love his monster butt to deat!! anyone else have a family with just one monster but your not compaining?!! I love this little monster even though as i type he is smacking my hands!! ohh he just threw his cup!! How is your 15 months old?? are you a proud mommy to a monster!!

Mrs.Oriaku

Asked by Mrs.Oriaku at 9:03 AM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• mines not even a year old and he's hell on wheels OMG yes I'm a proud mommy of a MONSTER!!!!!!!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 9:14 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• lol mines 3 hes a momas boy tho.. i love him to death gets into everything tys beating everyone up.. has slaped great grama in the face... i have two other children who are girls and they are calm.. yes my oldest 5 year old does have attitude problems once in a while but other then that quite and calm.. so yes i think every family has one sooner or later.. maybe hes just looking for atention and thinks the onyl way to get it isdoing those things.. when my oldest goes to school hes a totally diffrent boy.. even though he doesnt get treated diffrent... i dont know what thats about but.. good luck!!
    mrm1787

Answer by mrm1787 at 9:23 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• My 15 month old is a "complete angel"... for everyone but me! When she is with her grandma and grandpa, at Sunday nursery (church), out with Daddy... she smiles big, says cute things, and holds hands when walking places! She says please and fank you.
    But when she is alone with me at home or in a store she kicks and screams if I try to get her to sit in the cart seat, runs away and wants to play hide and seek in giant stores, hangs off my leg and yells at me! She throws her food and gives me dirty looks when I say no! If I somehow get her to sit in the cart, she whines and tries to jump out and throws anything she gets her hands on (even toys) out on the floor. So, I don't have any other children yet, but she makes me wonder if I could even handle having more! But yes, I do love her to death.
    evaRoo

Answer by evaRoo at 9:24 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• My son gets all the attention so i'm sure it's not for that. He is spoiled by all the other kids. My kids wait on him hand and foot. He's just a monster!! I love him though. I could never put him in daycare though. He'd be that brat kid! I'd be scared they'd be mean to him.
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 9:38 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Just to let you know--- my son fit that description nearly prefectly at that age. While he's still a challenging child at 4.5, its *so* much better now, and I only anticipate more improvement.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 10:25 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• yep.. well, not really proud. he's been a handful since birth, runs all over the store, screams when I have to strap him in the seat, it takes about 30 minutes to pick up his cars, he fights me at bathtime, bedtime, nap time, diaper changing.. however, I am consistant and strict ... i don't get it. most of the time I am at a loss... and he JUST turned 2.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:50 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I had all good kids my other ones no problems. I love this little monster!! he is bad and everyoen looks. I don't care bcuz he is my baby! he is a monster in the tub also and i dont even bother telling him to clean up. He is so demanding i can't even talk on the phone he will take it and talk. I don't care though. I love him. I am happy i have him any way he is!!
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 10:56 AM on Nov. 10, 2009