Conservative ladies have you seen this? I am not sure what to think.

Is this real or honest or truthful? I don't usually post here but this really scared me and I am honestly terrified. I understand it dances around some conspiracy theories but usually behind those there is a grain of truth. It is long but can you tell me what your thoughts are on this? I said conservatives because I am not looking for a hate fest, absolute denial or Bush posts. Thank you in advance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d53ggvUoVtg&feature=related

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I can't believe some of you think this is B.S. Everything they said about the two parties is right. Obama is no different than Bush.
    The NWO has been talked about for years and it is becoming true. This not quasi truth if you read history books and what people have been saying for years you would know it is not a lie.

anonymous all I can say to you is to read and find things out yourself. I does take a lot or reading and research. You should follow Ron Paul he was right about everything that is happing right now.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:13 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I'd love to veiw the video but I do not have speakers right now..

could you give a discription please..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:48 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Since it is Alex Jones you can take about half of it witha grain of salt.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:53 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• oh its Jones..alright
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:55 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• OK so he is kina crazy?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• There is some quasi truth in what he says.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:02 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Alex Jones on You Tube? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Alex Jones on You Tube? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Thank yo for that valuable input into the conversation anon

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I am sure Alex Jones is a conspiracy nut---I saw one of his "Lets expose the groups that are running the country" shows on PBS,actually. I think they put his show on just to attract the conservative/wingnuts ........It could be true that the Council on Foreign Relations, the Bilderburg group,etc. are the behind the scenes people actually running the country. BUT, Everything Alex Jones writes and everything that shows up on You Tube should be questioned because they are so easily modifed to twist the truth. In the meantime, I will continue to read, go to the Library, watch PBS and ignore those of you who are always accusing me of being a big bad Lib. Haha.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 11:29 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• conservative/wingnuts

Weren't you just whinning on another post about labels? ie:libs there linda?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Nov. 10, 2009