Where to go from here?

I am separated with no kids and 46 years old. My husband keeps changing his mind about filing for divorce but he is dating. Actually he has been on the internet as "divorce" since last summer. I found out this past February. Did the counceling thing but after I went back, he was back on the internet within 2 months. Cannot trust him but we know that we love each other but cannot seem to make it work. How do I start over at my age? What to expect out there? It is easy for the guy to find another woman but for women as soon as you say your age, they run the other way.

elsaflopez1

Asked by elsaflopez1 at 9:29 AM on Nov. 10, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Find someone close to your age I am sure there are alot of men out there who are still looking for someone like you especially with out any baggage..be patient he will soon arrive..:)

As far as your dh you should consider yourself divorced let him go he is obviously having his cake and eating it too, don't be so closed minded. Move on girl there are alot of things out there in the world you just have to find it. And don't fall for the very first guy that comes around shop around alittle first then make your final purchase...lol Have Fun!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Don't rush into finding another man as your only option. Do things that interest you and you can make friends.
    Anonymous