Could I be having pregnancy symptoms already?

Me and my husband had sex a week ago today to try to get pregnant. I have been feeling really tired the past couple of days and have some slight pressure in my stomach along with a little nausea in the mornings and one of my breasts are tender. Could I possibly be having symptoms already? And when could I take a pregnancy test to find out if I am?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• same going on with me, minus the breast tenderness. plus I just finished my period last week...I'm hoping it's just the flu. well not that the flu is good lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:57 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I had symptoms with a week or 2 of getting pg. It's not the norm but it does happen! I had an ultra sound with one of my boys at 2 weeks 2 days! So it could be...if you are having symptoms take a test now. Mine always showed up pos. that early
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 10:28 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I'm having the same symptoms you are and its only been a little over a week. Its possible it was for me. I got symptoms really early but I didn't get a pos test until 4 days before my AF was supposed to start.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 1:20 PM on Nov. 10, 2009