babies can be sooo different but
* During this period your baby will probably learn to creep, crawl and otherwise get around the room. He or she may even pull up in the bed or on furniture and begin "cruising" around the room.
* Responds to his or her own name.
* Understands a few words such as "no-no" and "bye-bye."
* Begins developing certain concepts - for example, your child will retrieve a toy after he or she watched you put it under a blanket.
* May say "dada" or "mama" but not specifically.
* Sits well independently.
* Bangs two toys together.
* Plays interactive games well such as peek-a-boo and pat-a-cake.
* Perhaps the most striking developmental achievement is the use of fingers and thumb to poke, pry, probe and pick up smaller and smaller objects.
* Sleeps through the night except for an occasional night wakening.
at 10:31 AM on Nov. 10, 2009