Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do I get my children on the Toys for Tots?

Who do I contact?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

Answers (3)
  • contact your local fire dept for details......good luck!

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

  • You can go to the national toys for tots website and find your local organizer by looking up your state and city or county. It will provide you with a name, phone number and most likely also an email address to contact. If this isn't THE person you sign up with it will at least be a person who can point you in the right direction.

    Answer by sillyt at 11:44 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

  • Um explain to your children that you can't afford toys and find an alternative to gift giving. That is not the true meaning of Christmas. Even this year, people are not going to be donating to those programs. You will be lucky to even get on a list.

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:02 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Money & Work

Next question overall (Politics & Current Events)
How is it?