Does anyone have any ideas for a 3yr old bday party?

My little guy is turning 3 and I can't have a party at my house as its too small but I've no idea what to do! Kids attending range in age from 3-7. I'm trying to find a place where they can expend energy, that won't break the bank on the south shore. Any help would be great.

ChristinaDV

Asked by ChristinaDV at 10:30 AM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Entertainment

• A bowling party, they do everything for you and no mess to clean up, they are pretty reasonable and usually give you the lanes for a couple of hours, my DS had a ball--good luck mom!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:32 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• we did our daughters 3rd birthday at chuck e cheese. We had about 12 kids and about 10 adults it cost us 250 dollars. If you want something less expensive rent a pavillion at a park. We did this for our daughters 1st birthday. We bought some hamburgers and hot dogs and made them on the grill. I think it cost us around a 100 dollars. That is probably what I am going to do again next year.
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 11:25 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• How about the park if you still have good weather where you are at The skating ring the local Zoo a local bakery that gives tours

Alieda

Answer by Alieda at 11:26 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Check a kids museum out. Pay for admission and ask everyone to bring a picnic lunch and blankets because usually there is a big park nearby, weather permitting. Bring cupcakes, open presents and thats it.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 10:42 AM on Nov. 11, 2009