I am confused

I was having all these BH contractions for, like, two weeks. But they've stopped now. And I was having a lot of them. Why did they stop? And now today I've been getting this kinda shooting pain like in my pelvic area, where the baby's head is, but it's a really small pain & is only there for a second. Is this just going to keep happening until I go into labor? I'm due in 5 days.

Wheepingchree

Asked by Wheepingchree at 10:43 AM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Oh, and I keep feeling nauseous..
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 10:43 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• im confused too. its your body, when its ready, it will happen. this is something we cant answer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• There isn't any real answer for you~ no way of knowing for certain... Maybe baby changed positions, maybe you are dilating... You're certainly preparing for labor whether you have it soon or not. Your body is getting ready~ Good luck!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 10:46 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• nausea is normal, i had that same pain too. you will know when you're in labor, i promise. it hurts 1000 times worse than that pain.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 10:46 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• thats happend to me for a month before i had my daughter i was diapated to one.. and having actual contractions 10-4 minutes apart a month before i had her.. they finally induced me after i wa wore out soo badly..
    mrm1787

Answer by mrm1787 at 10:50 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Don't be afraid just relax let go & let God!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• it sounds normal to me too, so don't worry. just rest as much as possible because your baby will be here in 2 weeks or so!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 10:53 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I've kinda been doing the same. I've had ligament pains for weeks, and what I guess was BH that I didn't realize were BH until the other day, when I told my doc I'd been having crampiness and nausea together and she figured it was contractions. They were, and were strong enough to read out on the contraction monitor, even. I had thought the tightening feeling was just the baby pressing against my belly but I guess I was wrong. I have had pretty strong contractions every weekend for several weeks, and some scattered ones during the weeks, but they come and go! It's weird. And yeah I get the stabbing pains in the cervix/vaginal area as well. The last two weeks I feel like I have morning sickness again, as well as an achey stomach. I guess it's all normal.
    sammybear71

Answer by sammybear71 at 1:40 PM on Nov. 10, 2009