What could cause my vagina to feel swollen?

My vagina feels swollen. It doesn't hurt, and I don't have any signs of infection. It feels like I have lumps in my "area". I did this when I was pregnant but the doctor told me it was normal in pregnancy. I can't have anymore children, so I know that I am not pregnant. My periods are normal. I just had my check up in April and everything was normal. It does feel different when I have sex. What could this be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Health

• get a second opinion at a diff gyno
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 10:59 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• please see a doctor
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• lmao
    sophistcatdfury

Answer by sophistcatdfury at 1:43 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Get a SECOND OPINION. If you are not feeling right then there is something wrong. Go with your gut and get checked by another OBGYN.  Our bodies give us signs and symptoms for a reason.  Did you use a product or something that maybe your body had a reaction to?  Just thought I would mention it in case maybe you might not have thought of it.  Get well soon and hope you feel better. Remember you want answers on your second opinion as you are entitled under your insurance plan to that second opinion.  

delmarnative

Answer by delmarnative at 2:37 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Fuck you lmao
    Anonymous