Hydroxicut, Duirex and taking out my Mirena I lost 9 pounds since Thur

I have a wii fit and i weighed myself on thursday i was 140 now i weigh 131!! I have decided to shrink my stomach. I stopped eating antying but cornflakes 1x a day. I just need to get my gut down.It's working. I havent even worked out. I just stopped eating so much crap. i drink lots of fruit water and the pills i stopped taking on sunday. I am not even hugry for the crap. I eat my corn flakes and if i get hungry i down a water so if i'm still hungry after the water i wont eat as much. call my crazy but this is working!! i even did my wii 2x to make sure it wasnt broken. I turned it off and back on!!

Mrs.Oriaku

Asked by Mrs.Oriaku at 11:08 AM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• isnt hydroxicut banned?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• very unhealthy way to loose weight. you shouldn't be so excitied harming your body.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• this always works for me. when i lose it. i can eat and do what i want. I just have to lose it. I am super happy. becuz i have 5 kids and i fit in a 7 with no fat roll :) yay!! you know i was just sharing so maybe someone else could shrink their stomach and lose also. my hubby is a honest person and he told me if i get fat he would get drunk before he fucked me. you can call him a asshole all you want but if he didnt marry you fat he prob dont wanna fuck you fat he just does bcuz he has 2. n if he says otherwise check the computer for porn..
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 11:13 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• The only way to lose weight and keep it off is to change your lifestyle. Popping pills is only a temporary fix. Yeah you might fit in your pants now but I guarentee you will gain that weight back when you get off those pills.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 11:16 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• the pills help me change what i eat. and I will KEEP IT OFF. i always do. I have 5 kids and i sure don't look llike it. I have apic on my page of me before i lost the 9 pounds in a dress. pretty good for 5kids. BUT not good enough for me. I will get back down to my skinny self. I just needed the pills to help me get started. once i lose and i see results it helps me stay modivated to keep it off and not eat junk. check my picks in 4 months i'll prob be smaller.
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 11:23 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• you are just starving yourself, it isn't long term weight loss...
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 11:23 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• This is definetly a quick fix,your body needs calories to survive and eating cornflakes once a day isnt going to cut it.You may lose initally and most likely its just water weight...I would just eat clean as much as possible and add in your working out,healthy weight loss is 1-2 pounds a week.
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 3:02 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• 9 pounds of water.. geez i was a whale. heh eh. I am loving these corn flakes :)
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 3:41 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Diets and diet aids are temporary fixes. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 6-7 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will have more energy. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big pile of vegetables before meals.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:39 AM on Nov. 11, 2009