How often do you vacuum your floors? How about sweeping and mopping?

I vacuum everyday usually unless we are just gone all day long or something. We don't wear our shoes in the house. But I have some family members who come over quite often and they never remove their shoes, even though I always take mine off when I go to their house.
I also sweep everyday and try to mop at least every other day. I have a small crawling baby so any dirt that could be in my floor could potentially end up in LO's mouth.
What is your usual routine?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I sweep everyday and mop every Sat. I vacuum every other day.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 11:13 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Sweep, and vacuum everyday... We have 3 hairy dogs. I scrub once a week , on Sundays.. I spot mop off and on throughout the week.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:14 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Used to do all three about once a week but now we have a little crawler so I try to vacuum every day or every other day and sweep every day. Scrub the kitchen floor on my hands and knees every weekend. Use the swiffer mop in between if I need to. Of course having a 7 month old means my plans don't always work out so I guess I don't truly have a SET routine for this lol
    Nesa_Z

Answer by Nesa_Z at 11:17 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• My routine is that every day I think "I need to sweep." Then it hapens when I can get it done - like everything else around the house lol! Absolute minimum is once a week - even on the worst weeks I can usually catch up on the weekends. If I don't, I'll just dig myself even deeper!
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 11:20 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I vacuum just about every day, although there are some days I don't... I sweep the kitchen floor (everything else is carpet except for bathrooms) about every other day or every two days, more so if it needs it... I mop about once a week...
    momma_marian

Answer by momma_marian at 12:06 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I try to vacuum 1-2 times a week. I do not mop but i use my broom to sweep out corners i can not get with a vacuum. I clean my front porch and balcony.
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 12:35 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I don't vacuum my hubby does that. And he does it at least once a week seeing as how our LO doesn't crawl yet so when he does tummy time he gets put on a big blanket on the floor and that gets washed everyother day. As to the sweeping we only have one room that's not carpeted so that gets done at least twice a week. And scrubbed when I do my deep deep clean at least twice a month but we use a swiffer wet jet mop in between at least once a week in addition to the sweeping.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 12:38 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• We have pets, so vacuuming, sweeping and mopping is done daily---sometimes twice for sweeping if the bird is particularly messy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:13 AM on Nov. 11, 2009