Dusting? How often do you do it? What products do you use?

I hate dusting, I try to do it at least once a week, but I wont lie it goes longer than that from time to time. I always make a bucket on pine sol water and wipe everything down with a rag. Then I go back with the pledge(I like the orange kind) and then I do windex on the tv, all the pictures on the walls, mirrors etc.
All of this needs done right now, I will get to that and come back later and see what you ladies have to say. I really hope someone has a better way of going about it. I am all about taking the easy way out...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Every Sat. I use Pledge Orange!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 11:15 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I like endust for the fan blades and pledge multi surface stuff with lavender febreeze for everything else.
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 11:17 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• i dont clean my house i have twins, my mother comes over ever monday and friday to do the cleaning
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• oh and I dust once a week---haha ya, or when i cant stand it anymore---
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 11:19 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I do what you are saying you do every couple of weeks but inbetween I use a swiffer duster every now and then as I see it accumulating. I dust the coffee and end tables every few days w/windex on the glass tops and pledge on the wood tops because they really show the dust. Something is still always dusty but I live near ag fields so it's hard to keep up w/.... Try the swiffer duster inbetween your reg routine, they are great and much better than the feather duster I used to use.
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 11:21 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I have a 6 yr old that has dusting duty. He uses a swiffer duster and does an awesome job! He does it once a week on Sundays.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:27 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I like Mr. Clean with febreeze...
    momma_marian

Answer by momma_marian at 11:50 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I dont dust my house. I clean my house and furniture and i dont use any products. i clean with a warm towel. i dont own alot of wood furniture.
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 12:35 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I only use all natural, toxin free products. Melaleuca's sol-u-mel is great! It actually kills dust mites - I use it on our mattress pads when I change the sheets - I spray the kid's stuffed animals with it and I also spray my silk plants with it - all their products are wonderful. www.livetotalwellness.com/go and www.saferforyourhome.com
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 3:48 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Dew1, I completely agree with you. I use all of Melaleuca's cleaning products including their laundry line. The tea tree oil that they use in all of their products kills all the bacteria on surfaces.
    SAndrews

Answer by SAndrews at 8:08 PM on Nov. 10, 2009