What my kid should do at 5 months

My kid does not roll over in her back even in 5 months beginning Is it okay

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• All babies develop at different rates. My son started rolling over at 3 months, Also holding up his head, at 4 months he started "swimming" on the floor, by the end of the fifth month he was crawling short distances. If you are concerned ask your child's pediatrician
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• well go to babycenter.com they have milesstones from babsy first weeks all the way up,,,anyways im pretty sure she should be rolling over at 5 months my 3 mo old could rollover on her side right before she turned 3 months and she can now roll from her stomach to her back,or back to her stomach shell be 4 months on the 18.
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 11:39 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• She will do it when she is ready. They develop at their own pace. Do not worry. There is nothing you can do to hurry the process.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:41 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Yes it's perfectly fine hun! All babies develop at different rates. As long as your baby is picking her head up and is active, she'll get it. My dd is almost six months and she started rolling over a few weeks ago. Just be careful because it happens when you least expect it! lol
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 11:43 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Go to www.pampers.com - They have all sorts of great information on babies stages of development.
    jodimomof4

Answer by jodimomof4 at 12:36 PM on Nov. 10, 2009