How can I get my Avon website out to more people?

I became an Avon Independent Sales Rep. when I realized that my health conditions required me to have a flexible job. Avon has been a great solution. I've been able to build a local customer base, but now I'd like to get a wider clientel since anyone in the US can order off my website. Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to get people to buy off of my website: www. youravon.com/dmasuda . Any ideas?

dama2000

Asked by dama2000 at 11:40 AM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

• Put it on your Myspace page, go and add random women and tell them you are saling. Also advertise on craigs list and anyother community forums you can find. I would buy it from you, but my mom and grandmother both sale it...lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Congratulations! I would tell you first to make sure you are putting your website in your signature line of your emails. Also, there are many Message boards that will allow you to advertise as well.
    usanamama

Answer by usanamama at 12:49 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Are you at all bothered by how unethical Avon is? Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:10 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Do yourself a big favor and spend $10 on some promotional materials. Flyers, postcards, business cards, magnets or other items. You can usually get them for nothing and just pay shipping if you use vistaprint. Then join flyer groups like The Mom Pack or I have just started one through my CM group. Hand your card to EVERY woman you come with in 3 feet of when you are out and make sure you have a bright and colorful siggy linked to your site on sites like this one. Offer discounts or rebates or free samples, those will get you great business... Fundraisers are great too and you can do them totally online if you wish. Also, try customer trading if you have a friend in direct sales. You give her information out to your buyers and she does the same for you... There are LOTS of ways!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:31 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• 1. Partner with a charity to promote yo and your products and give them a portion of the profit.
    2. Contact womens groups
    3. Contat womens shelters to work with you in helping women get a new look with their new start on life.

Wishing you awesome success.

Chrissy
    Stress Out, show stress who's the boss: www.stressout-book.com
    DolphinChrissy

Answer by DolphinChrissy at 1:42 PM on Nov. 27, 2009