Headaches during pregnancy

I didn't have any during my last, but it seems like EVERY day I'm screaming for some headache meds. Anyone else have this during their second pregnancy? or their first? are constant headaches normal? my next appointment is on the 19th so I was going to ask then, just curious...

Adeline1210

Asked by Adeline1210 at 11:49 AM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if its really bad, tylenol is ok to take.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I had bad headaches and sinus issues my entire last pregnancy. The only thing that would help was benedryl.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I had this. Try drinking a lot more water. It helped me.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:00 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I didn't have any headache issues with my first two pregnancies but with my third I went for a month straight with a constant headache. It's hard to deal with because you are so limited in what you can take. I had to take name brand Tylenol (I'm a big generic buyer but it just wouldn't work for this) every four hours for weeks. It's painful and normal but as with everything else, this too will pass. Good luck.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 12:12 PM on Nov. 10, 2009