What is with people having litters of children?

I understand the whole 'Duggar' thing they basically don't believe in birth control, obviously. But what is with the people having litters of children? They're not cats for crying out loud!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in General Parenting

• :) I said this back a longggggggg time ago....
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 12:03 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• if they can afford them who cares!! is their choice. alot of people believe any form of bc is abortion and some woman were raised to have alot of kids. does it bother you? is not your body? so why let it get under your skin. now those who ahve a bunch of kids juts to get pa now thsoe piss me off
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 12:05 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Well I wasn't here a long time ago.
    Anonymous

• It doesn't bother me that women have lots of children it bothers me that they use their many children to get a t.v. show.
    Anonymous

• since when did women have to put a limit on how many kids they have? Its every womans choice to choose if they want to keep reproducing and I dont see how anyone else can make such an arrogant opinion of women having BABIES. What gives?

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 12:06 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Maybe they dont use there children to get a tv show, maybe tv shows use the families to get publicity and higher ratings for the network. - just a thought

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 12:08 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I say to each their own. The only problem I have with people having lots of kids, is if those kids are being properly taken care of. My step-sister for example is 23 and just had her 5th child with her drug addicted boyfriend who was taken to jail last week, They SHOULD NOT have this many kids because they do not have a decent place to live and no where near enough money to take care of them.
    Now for people who can afford it and are willing to devote their whole selves to taking care of their kids, then more power to them.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 12:09 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Well I did make an arrogant opinion about it. I just don't get why they want so many at one time. I don't care if they do, I just don't understand why. That's too many poopy diapers. lol
    Anonymous

• And just think how damn expensive graduation and prom will be . Yikes!
    Anonymous

i just think all those hrsof labor!! ugh makes me hurt all over lol
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 12:11 PM on Nov. 10, 2009