Favorites-what am I doing wrong?!

SO annoyed- I have just filled out all the stuff for favorites AGAIN-because it didn't save last night when I spent an hour or so filling it out -and It jsut took about another hour or so...I hit the save button again and like last night it jsut goes to have me sign in (after I had to sign in to GET to it anyhow)
WHAT IS UP WITH THIS THING?
I will try one more time later because it was a LOT of info....and if it doesn't work I am officially giving up
any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

charlotsomtimes

Asked by charlotsomtimes at 12:14 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Technology

• It will have you sign in again after so much time. I have had that happen to me occasionally when working on my profiles or signatures. While you are filling out the page the server doesn't know that you are still using it since it only updates when you save. My guess is the hour you spent was too long, try saving it a bit at a time. When you finish a section save it and then continue. The act of saving it will let the server know you are working on the page and keep you signed in.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 6:56 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I don't know what a favorite is - is it something on cafemom?
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:25 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• yeah for your home page or whtever...you sign in to edit sometthing and you can fill out your favorite actors-movies-music-books...but when I hit save it jsut sends me to sign in again and doesnt save it GRR
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:29 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• What browser are you using? (Firefox? .... IE?....etc....)
    PinkSodaPop

Answer by PinkSodaPop at 6:48 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• that was the only thing I could figure out- I was taking too much time.
    Thanks - I'll try again tomorrow :)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:38 PM on Nov. 10, 2009