Did you have pains like a pulled muscle around the pelvic area...i'm 16 weeks and2 days pregnant and sometimes i can't walk cause it feels like i pulled a muscle....with my son who is 4 now i did not experience no pain until i went into labor.

2babiesmama3406

Asked by 2babiesmama3406 at 12:24 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That is very normal, and let's you know everything is fine. It's your ligaments. They are stretching to make your body able to carry the growing the baby. It hurts like hell, but it doesn't hurt all the time.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 12:28 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I am now 18 wks with my first baby and I thought i was dying the first few weeks that mine started lol..the dr explained and even helped me map out the main one that was hurting...she explained that it should become easier in a few weeks..mine are fine now and only bother me if i walk alot...mine lasted about 3 wks...there were days i had to take it real slow bc of the pain and we wont even discuss trying to get outta the bed haha that was a toughy...good luck hope you get relief soon
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 12:50 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• yes i do every single morning, day and night. No matter how i sit, lay or stand. if i cough it hurts and pulls. its normal, its part of your growing belly
    Anonymous

• I have some bad pain down there as well that is exactly like that. My dr said it was normal. I am 34 weeks along and it has gotten a little worse. but you'll adapt to the pain.
    numomy87

Answer by numomy87 at 2:14 PM on Nov. 10, 2009