What kind of money are you really making?

For all you work at home moms that work with Ameriplan, At Home United, CEO Moms... are you really making money? If so how much are you making? Is it worth your time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

• I'd be really interested in knowing also.
    Anonymous

• I will answer your question. I am not with any of the Companies you named. But yes, I am making very good money. I am not going to tell you on here because to many people focus on the money and don't focus on what it takes to get where I have gotten. We can talk privately and I will tell you. I will tell you am what is called a Gold Diretor and would be happy to email you the Average Earning Statement we are required by law to show you.

And yes, it is so worth my time. My life is my own, I have been able to watch my 7 year old grow up and be there for him since I was carrying him in my belly. And also be there for my 16 year old and 21 year old. If it wasn't I wouldn't have been doing it for the past 6 1/2 years.
    usanamama

Answer by usanamama at 12:48 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I am also not with the companies you mentioned, however I would be happy to share the average earnings statement that Arbonne offers. There are 4 levels of management and not only do your team sales increase, but as you promote, the percentage you receive increases as well. It's exponential. You can contact me privately and I will send you my phone number you can call and we can talk about the financial possibilities with Arbonne.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 2:22 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I make extra money working online. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I'm doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/ if you're interested. (Everything posted is free)

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:47 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Honestly there are no shortcuts to making money at home,it takes time and dedication to make any business work.You should have at least a 3-5 year plan when you start working from home and know that the money isnt instant.However with that said,I know a few moms that have made a career out of there home businesses,but it has taken them time to get there.
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 2:54 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I work at home with Tupperware and YES it's worth the time and effort. Every home demo I do I make $100 to $200 per party. PLUS my bonuses so I LOVE my job!!!!!
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 3:18 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I'm with Ameriplan. I have been with them since July of 08. And yes, I am making a great income. It's very much worth my time. My DH is due to be laid off from his job on Nov. 20. And while I did pick up a part time (16 hrs/wk) job to help cover the holidays, he's not even looking for another job. Why? Because with my income there is no reason for him to. He is 30 and while I can't say that he will completely retire this year, he will be completely retired with in the next 12 - 24 months and we will both be stay home parents! I would say that is very much worth my time!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:24 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I work with Melaleuca - and I love it - I average between 5-10 hours a week and am now earning $120 minimum a month - for life - I will continue to make this even if I never tell another person about Melaleuca - but I will continue because I believe so strongly in this company and their amazing products! My check this month will be around $300 - I plan on seeing this increase monthly. www.workathomeunited.com/go.
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 3:43 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Are you kidding me? You guys touting your companies. You call that making money!? A couple hundred a month!? Good grief. Doesn't sound like it's worth bothering to work for any of 'em.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• A couple hundred a month?! - you have to start somewhere - I am building my business! I am working with people who are making $25,000.00 a month! and they are still growing - each month I am making more than the month before - NEVER do I make less than the previous month - even if I have done nothing! This is an amazing company to be with - if any of you are in the Orlando, FL area - there is a great presentation and business training on September 30 at 7:00 PM - it is hosted by a Corporate Director - this is a person earning around $30,000.00 a month! - I may not be there yet - but my business is growing and I have great people helping me! If you are curious, you should come on September 30 and decide for yourself if its worth bothering to work with them! :) Please contact me for location if you are planning on coming.
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 9:07 PM on Sep. 18, 2010