URGENT im pregnant an need help

ok im like really constipated sorry to sound nasty or whatever but i feel like i have to poop an it hurtn cause i cant an im crampin i dont think im goin in labor.. but i got the swine flu shot yesterday an some say that that gives you the poops an i cant poop not at all an its really making me cramp bad i dont know what to do.. please anyone with advice HELP!! should i go to the hospital or what...

SuzieQu90

Asked by SuzieQu90 at 12:37 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Maybe you should & ask the doctor for some stool softeners.
    Anonymous

• Call your doctor and tell them you need a laxative and softener.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 12:41 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• it could be labor that's how mine started with my first just thought i had to poop, but was in labor
    abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 12:43 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• This is very common with pregnancy. Just have someone go to the store and get you a Fleet enema. They are in any drug store or Walmart, Target, etc in the isle with the laxative and fiber supplements. Fleets enemas are simple to use, the relief is immediate and they are completely safe to use during pregnancy.

For the rest of the pregnancy drink one glass of Metamucil at night to keep this from happening again...also safe during pregnancy.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 12:55 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I had this problem and the doc just told me to get stool softeners. And they worked fine just took a little while to get results. That was the only downfall
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 4:33 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• after I had my daughter if was so tramatized down there that I didn't poop for 4 days. Finally my mother in law went to the store and bought me saline enimas ( SP ) anyway I know it sounds gross, but what the dr did to me lol I was willing to try it. MAN did it WORK !!! lol Get you one of those and you will be good to go AND it wont hurt you or the baby !
    TiffBryan

Answer by TiffBryan at 12:15 AM on Dec. 5, 2009