Pagan sisters, how often do you get tarot readings?

I know not all Pagans get them read, and some non-Pagans do get theirs read, but I didn't know how else to title the post. Anyway, I usually do it about every 3 months. Is that too often, or not enough? I know it can just be done when I have questions, but I'm trying to keep a time line of events in my life, and regularly reading tarot helps me. So, what say you all?

NightPhoenix

Asked by NightPhoenix at 12:40 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't read for myself, but get one e-mailed to me every month. We also have metaphysical fairs in town on a monthly basis. I've had reading done there once in awhile, but not often because well face it those people are there to get paid. The one I have e-mailed is free to me because the woman who reads the cards loves me. LOL I told her she could practice reading for me when she started out so she just keeps me up to date and for the most part is accurate. If not for that I would just have them read if I had an issue. They are a great tool to guide you on a path, but I don't rely on them for every little thing. I would say once every three months is fine unless you hit an issue before then that you would like a consult on.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 1:09 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• It sounds like you have a good system going, I would stick with it. I only get my cards read (by my mother who is an expert reader) when I am seriously in need of insight. I also pull cards (not a spread) for myself when I want a little help or a kick start considering some issue or concept. The only form of divination I do on a schedule is a rune reading, which I do myself, at the beginning of each year, I have a special board for it.

nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 12:53 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Not pagan, but I read my cards every night as a form of meditation.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 1:34 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Thank you all for replying!
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 1:58 PM on Nov. 10, 2009