How do I know for sure I'm pregnant?????

Ok, I've had two kids so I know what to look for but this is crazy. I haven't had a real period since like june. In the past 3 weeks I've taken 4 pregnancy test. The first was positive but the next three were negative. ????? I've been feeling pregnant. I feel like I feel movment but I don't know if its in my head or if its real. I have been tested for thyroid problems, nothing. I do not have medical insurance so going to a doctor is not easy for me to do. No extra money for that. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think you should wait a week, take another test and if it's negative, go see a doctor. Please.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 12:51 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Call your county health dept. and also local hospital for their o b gyn clinics. They might also be able to help you or at least baby when born qualify for state insurance. If it's not normal for you to have so much time between periods then you should really get seen. Good luck!!!!!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 12:54 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• i would go get a blood test done my doctor told me there is no mistake in a positive urine testing even if it is horomones it still needs to be tested good luck
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 12:59 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I think you should really go to a doctor. If you are pregnant you are going to need prenatal care.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 1:05 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Go to your local planned parenthood. They will give you a pregnancy test and if it's positive, they will have a doctor or nurse practitioner that will even do a pelvic exam and make sure everything seems ok.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 1:08 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• You should go to a doctor or a womans clinic. My doctor told me that they don't like you to go over 3 months without a period.
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 1:08 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I agree with previous posters - there are clinics that do free pregnany tests, like planned parenthood. It may be that the first test you got was more sensitive than the other ones that came up negative, though that's pretty weird! Definitely get checked out.
    Brieshon

Answer by Brieshon at 2:55 AM on Nov. 11, 2009