Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone know where I can go to get a list of scholarships to apply for?

I am going back to college for paralegal and am needing some kind of financial help. I am not sure on where to go to get a list of scholarships to apply for

Answer Question

Asked by CouponingMoM at 12:49 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • high school guidance office.

    Answer by EireLass at 12:57 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

  • rkoloms

    Answer by rkoloms at 1:17 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

  • check out your college's website and look at the finanical aid page. They will have a list of scholarships, grants, loans, ect that are awarded to your school. Mine even has a website that you enter allyour info once and it finds scholarships that you are eligiable for then all you do is do the requirements (essays, questions etc) Its great and I already won one this year!

    Answer by roxyann76 at 1:43 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

  • Fill out the FAFSA

    Meet with your financial aide office. You tell them you can't pay and they will find you the money. It's their JOB.

    Answer by ecodani at 11:07 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.