Bugsby reading system vs Tag Jr

I saw that Target has a similar reading system as the Tag Jr and it's cheaper which is great since we don't have alot of money this year. Just wanted to know if anyone has either of them and if you like them and if either if worth the money.
DD will be 3 in Januay and LOVES books .

baby1love

Asked by baby1love at 12:53 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Shopping

• Lex will be 3 in jan, and I just bought her the reg tag system for x-mas. She was using my cousin's son's a few weeks ago and LOVES it! Some of the games she didn't understand but she knew how to use the pen to read. I think it's a good buy. I've never seen the other one.
    lexismommy07

Answer by lexismommy07 at 1:16 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• My daughter got the regular tag system last year for christmas...she was 3. I highly recommend the Tag system. My daughter has so much fun reading and playing the activities in the books. I don't know much about the other system..but you can't go wrong with the regular tag system!
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 9:59 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• The books options are way better on Tag and if you go to Leapfrog.com and sign up for their mailing list they'll send you coupons that equal out to less than what you would be spending on the cheaper version. I just bought a second regular Tag set with book for 29.99 with free shipping from leapfrog.com I ordered it on Saturday and got it on Tuesday!!!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 9:05 PM on Nov. 14, 2009