Who thinks the duggars mom is amazing?

She's raised 18, going on 19 kids! And they're all well behaved, well mannered kids. I love her! She's an inspiartion to me! I think we should all take advice from her! She should join cafemom! lol, i don't think they use computers though.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Entertainment

• So who do you all think raised the older kids to be so responsible, caring and loving that they can take care of their younger siblings??? It was Michelle and I think by just saying she's passing off responsibility to the older kids you're diminishing the fact that she has a large family of 18 well behaved children.
    In a post recently on here about having more than three kids, everyone that responded mentioned how important it is to have the older ones do chores and help out. That's generally how large families work, and why many kids from large families are giving and generous to others.

Answer by missanc at 2:06 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• she doesnt do anything with the kids. of all times i see the show, the older kids are taking care of the younger ones. i never see her doing anything with them besides standing around pregnant or yapping her jaw to the camera in that annoying soft squeely voice of hers.
    Anonymous

• She does, the last episode i watched she named off all the children in order, told about their birth, and how each one was different. She even talked about how she tries to spend individual time with them. And you see her doing that on the show every once in awhile too.
    Anonymous

• I love her! She is such an inspiration to me. And yes, they do use computers! lol
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 1:02 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Has anyone else been around mormon families? They're, like, all like that lol. Not all of course, but it seems like they are all very close-knit and well behaved. They are also very anti-social with people of other faiths, and staunchly against anything that could expose their kids to new ideas, which might conflict with their beliefs.

I think that Michelle and Jim-Bob Duggar are great parents and I think they have exceptional children, and I think that we all have something to learn about time managment to learn from them. But I personally don't believe in sheltering my children quite to that extent. Or, for that matter, raising them to be any one faith. But that's a matter for another discussion.

I do think that Michelle is a great mom and I do love that show lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:12 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Photobucket

Enough said!
    Anonymous

• That picture is stupid! Obviously they didn't all come out at once. I wish I could have a big family.
    Anonymous

• nope not impressed at all. She's a backwoods version of a stepford wife. All she does is pop out kids while the older ones raise the younger ones. Which is a shame. If yoiur gonna have them raise ttem.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 1:33 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I agree with the first post. I have never seen her do much with her kids, she doesn't look involved in their lives (that is how it seems on tv). The dad seems to be really involved and I think he is more of an inspiration then she is. You actually see him taking the kids places, talking to them etc... Yes she has had 19 kids but who is raising them??? The other kids are. I see nothing special about her. I think after so many kids how can you possibly be giving them each the love and attention they need.
    newmomma14

Answer by newmomma14 at 1:56 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I think they're probably scared sh*tless & that's how they get them to behave like little robots.
    Anonymous