Seriously, do I have single written all over me? Do you ever get hit on constantly after a break up by people who are not your type?

My profile is private so no one can see whether I am single or not. In the past week I have received 4 friend requests on myspace. Three of them were single dad's that I don't know. I don't want to be with someone who has kids already, I know that sounds bad but it's how I feel but they are the only ones who keep approaching me, even in real life and not just myspace.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• close them out, ignore them. if you didnt like it then get off myspace or something and stop checking.. unless you really like it.
    Anonymous

• OP here - It's nice to be hit on... don't get me wrong but I only get hit on by people who are not my type and this isn't just on myspace like I said, even when I go out, single dad's are the only ones who hit on me.
    Anonymous

• YES I GET THAT ALOT IT IS LIKE THEY KNW. AND THEY RUSH YOU
    MIXED

Answer by MIXED at 1:15 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• To be fair, a man without children of his own isn't likely to want to take on another man's kids. He won't be understanding of your kids needs either. The childless men will see you as easier to get to than women who don't have kids but won't want a relationship. If that's what you want go for it but keep the kids away from seeing a string of sex partners.
    Anonymous

• *OP HERE - I have no problems with single dad's (I just wanted to clarify that)... to be honest, I want to have more kids (I want to experience pregnancy) and I think a man that already has 3 + kids like the ones that have hit on me, won't really want to produce around 2-3 more kids.

Anonymous

• I won't go out with a guy who has children who are not adults. I don't want the drama that normally goes with it. I made an exception once and it was crazy. He treated his dd like she was his gf and that was too freaky for me. I told her she could have him and I left. I won't compete with kids. Kids need their dad but dad also needs adult time. I had one guy lie to me about having kids. I flew to meet him and he springs 3 kids on me saying he just knew when I met them I'd love them. NO, I didn't. They were horrible creatures. I got back on the plane and left. He just wanted an evil stepmother to make them behave and that wasn't going to be me.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:00 PM on Nov. 10, 2009