Michelle Obama was on Sesame Street this morning. I think she's been a great First Lady so far, how about you?

A lot of people thought she'd be too much like Hillary, but she's nothing like her. She has taken up planting gardens for children and Military Families as her issues as First Lady and she's pretty much stuck to it. I think she's doing a great job.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I like the fact that she twists the knickers of racist twits, and the garden is such a wonderful project.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 2:07 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Did not see it and honestly I havent paid much attention to Michelle..I am focused on wth her husband is doing and this hacky arse congress..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:15 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Sesame Street turned 40 today

Anonymous

• I don't really agree with her politics.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 1:23 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I don't know. I haven't paid much attention and I won't bother comparing her to any other first ladies. She is who she is, they are who they are. Nobody is exactly the same.

Just curious though, what has she done for military families? I know that was on of her causes, but I haven't heard about anything she has done thus far.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:24 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• sorry - *one* of her causes.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:25 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• What has she done so great? I have a garden, does that make me great?
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 1:43 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• throwing up

Anonymous

• I agree with you! she is a classy first lady!

Answer by older at 2:03 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• LMAO...she started a garden and now others tend it. She didnt even really plant it. If I remember she was wearing a dress when she broke ground on it. I dont care for her politics or really see her as classy. Why do you see her as classy? She hasnt really done anything. Like pp said, I thought she was supposed to help military families, how has she. what actual projects has she implemented and continued. Yay, she went on sesame street. A show that seems to think its cute to throw in some adult level, left wing, propaganda crap into what is a childs program. I bet they kissed her butt. I dont think its classy at all to be so self serving as to be proud of your country "for the first time" when it benefits you! She seems to lay low now, but then she kept saying stupid things during the campaign I think they told her to shut up and lay low. Definitely not in the top ten first ladies.

Anonymous