How can I build up my strength to get threw another pregnancy alone? No good men anymore.

Read my journal and it will exsplain everything...But here is a small portion. I'm pregnant with my second child my new baby's daddy had started cheating and started treating my son very very badly. So bad I almost beat his a** last nigth. Please tell me how I can make it threw this.

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 1:23 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• By being a confident, take charge mamma who can handle her shit! You already are, sweetie! Do you have friends or family who could support you? If you don't, (or if they're not exactly very supportive) hire yourself a doula. They will support you through pregnancy and be there for teh baby's birth and will even help out at home after the baby comes. You can hire doulas in training for really cheap, too, and most will accept payment plans. Let me know where you live and I can help you find one :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:26 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• There are good men out there. You just need to wait until you find the right one before having another baby with a man you don't know well. It's a great disservice to the kids you already have to keep having more babies with more men that aren't going to stick around.
    Anonymous

• Every time my x-husband got me pregnant he moved out. So I got through 3 pregnancies on my own. You just do what you have to do and you will find the strength is there whether you think it is or not.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:57 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Sorry but you should know better , get on bc after thsi baby & get ready for a rough life.
    Anonymous

• What he did to your son is unacceptable! My son is 2, he wouldn't know what to do if someone grabbed him and dragged him! It's time you stop worrying about this man and put the best interest of your child(ren) first. You don't need a man to make your dreams of having your own home come true, you can do it yourself! It won't be easy, but you can make yours and your children's lives better on your own! Don't give him an extra thought.

Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 3:23 PM on Nov. 10, 2009