I'm having a chili problem... I feel like I forgot something. Can you help?

I put diced tomatoes, tomoto sauce, tomato paste, italian herbs mix, adobo, beans, hot sausage, and onions. I feel like I forgot something.
Does that seem right? or did I forget something?

(I don't have any peppers)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well I put Cumin, Chili powder, Cayenne, and garlic in mine... I have never used Italian seasoning before...Hmmm...that is one to think about.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:33 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I am not a huge fan of salt, but a little bit of salt can help bring out the flavors.....and if you put in too much salt, put a peeled potatoe into the chile and let it sit until you serve it.......for some reason the potato soaks up the salty taste....not sure why, just something my grandma always did and it worked.
    54313MomOf4Boys

Answer by 54313MomOf4Boys at 1:38 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• green pepper?
    Anonymous

• CHILI POWDER...that's why they call it Chili! :) And cumin gives it a great flavor with a little "kick". Have never used Italian seasoning or sausage since I've always thought of chili as a Mexican dish....but I bet it's good too!
    companygoddess

Answer by companygoddess at 2:53 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• chili powder
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:11 AM on Nov. 11, 2009