What chore would you wish you would NEVER have to worry about, and still have it done?

I would choose LAUNDRY.....if it could only be one part, it would be the putting away. Granted I have 4 kids that fold and put their own clothes away, I get lazy and just tell the boys they are downstairs in the clean clothes pile, find what they need, and quit bothering me........LOL

54313MomOf4Boys

Asked by 54313MomOf4Boys at 1:35 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Home & Garden

• All I know is that if I ever hit the lottery I will require a laundress and that will be the first person I hire!

I just moved to a place with a dishwasher and I have to say I would rather just do them by hand like I used to! In fact, on payday I am getting a new dish rack (I threw out my old one when we moved) because I know my kitchen was cleaner when I did them by hand. I am always waiting for it to get full before I run it and I still don't feel like certain things ever get really clean.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 3:25 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I agree...Laundry is the WORST. I hate it... it really is my arch nemesis.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:37 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• yeah laundry is annoying lol but i would say dishes, we don't have a dishwasher and they pile up quick
    sweet.lil.mama

Answer by sweet.lil.mama at 1:37 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• yes laundry...I hate putting it away!
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 1:38 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• keeping the bathrooms clean.
    DRM0329

Answer by DRM0329 at 1:48 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Laundry is bad...but NOTHING is worst then doing dishes by hand...thank God for my dishwasher!! haha
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 1:50 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• oh, i think i am changing my answer to the bathroom. We have one for 6 people (5 of those are male), and I STILL can't figure out how hard it is to AIM their little thing into a HUGE whole and not have it splatter all over the toilet seat......gross....that and the water all around the bathtub....or smushed toothpaste all over the counter/drawers/etc.....ehhh
    54313MomOf4Boys

Answer by 54313MomOf4Boys at 1:52 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Vacuuming and dishes.

NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 2:10 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Laundry. I am a clean freak and I keep my house really tidy but laundry bugs the crap out of me.. my kids and husband cant seem to find the baskets.. they just leave clothes everywhere. I hate having to walk around collecting it all, separating it into piles, starting a load... I forget and go onto other things and then bam... its in there for two days and I have to start over again, lol. I'm just NOT the laundry type. I also hate folding in the laundry room so I fold in my living room while I watch TV.. my mom says thats "wrong" but if I didnt, it wouldn't get done. haha.

LuminousMom

Answer by LuminousMom at 2:39 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• cleaning my shower/tub---I hate it!!! I also hate grocery shopping!
    lich663

Answer by lich663 at 2:57 PM on Nov. 10, 2009