is my step father abusing my borther and sister?

i never knew my mom for 12years,when i was 19 i came to the U.S and finally got to meet her,she got married to this guy,and after 3months my step father filed a divorce with my mom,and said that i was the reason,that he couldnt stand me,he used to look at me a differnt way that he would look at his daughter ...i couldnt stay over there and left the house....months later they got a divorce and i went back to talk to my mom and get to know her,last weekend i had my borther and sister over to sleep over and to finally get to know my baby...my step dad called and harrassed us on the phone and made them leave my house and made my sister cry on sunday my mom came to pick up the kids and saw my brother and sister crying,when she asked them what happened they said:we are never going back to sleep over our sister house,my mom asked why and they said that their dad said they ll be in big trouble,and now he is threating my mom

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• that hell take her to court,he was abusif with her before and now im worried for my little brother and sister please help
    Anonymous

• About the only thing you can do is call CPS and have them check into the safety of your family if mom won't call on the step dad.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:55 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• what is the CPS
    Anonymous

• He threatened to take her to court because they visited you? that is bull, if you said that he was abusive to your mom, does she have proof? how is the custody agreement, there is not much you can do, except talk to your mom and tell her not to be afraid of the asshole, and CPS is "Child Protective services" if they have the time they will check on your stepdad, but if there is not obvious signs of abuse, they won't do much. sorry to say this but in my opinion CPS sucks.
    cholita1978

Answer by cholita1978 at 3:00 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• So, even though he left...he still controls your mother? What your mother chooses to do with her children, when he is not there is her business. He cannot MAKE the kids leave your house if the mother is OK with it. I would start investigating. & please tell your mom to write EVERYTHING down so that this man cannot ever win custody. She needs to verify his asshole behavior. Good luck.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:13 PM on Nov. 10, 2009