What Kind's Of Products Are Good For Stretch Marks ?

What Kind Of Products Are Good For Stretch Marks ?

Please Leave
- The Name Of The Products .
- Price Range .
- Place Where You Buy It .

Thanks
- Happy Holidays

shawnanapier

Asked by shawnanapier at 1:37 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Time is the only sure fire thing I know of
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 1:42 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• so what do you mean by time .. time like on a clock or is that a brand of somthing .. lol . i would say cocoa butter but some people dont think it works good .
    Anonymous

• BioOil, I don't know the price (I put it on my Christmas list last year), but he bought it at the drugstore (either CVS or Kerr, but most drug store carry it). If you go to their website (google biooil) they have a $1 off coupon.
    I just looked on the Target site - it's $11.29. It also helped my husband and I "reconnect" after my son was born - he used to rub it on my stretch marks and csection scar for me.

Answer by missanc at 1:57 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Can't remember the name, but it's an Avon stretch mark cream. I think it's the only one the carry, or at least it was. It's about $5-10, I think. I loved it. I started using it right after my daughter was born, and my purple stretch marks were light pink within 6-8 weeks.

Also, using a body scrub frequently is good, and Palmer's makes an "After Pregnancy and Weight Loss" cream, that sells for about the same as the Avon, but you can buy it at more places. Check drug stores, WalMart, etc. I even saw it at Babies R Us once.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:26 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I tried cocoa butter it didn't work. And what works for some won't work for others necessarily.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 4:17 PM on Nov. 10, 2009