Do you believe in the Socialism syndrome?

I mean do you ever think that you've been doing all according to society norms: go to college, get a career, a house, and a bank account but suddenly you realize that you maxed your credit cards, and that you no longer can afford your expenses. Meanwhile you come to know someone who never bother to get an education rather live off welfare with no debt and with a "sure" check on the mail.
Does this Nation reward hard work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• ...........................and excellence is UNREWARDED, unless someone needs something to eat.

Then we be looking at the smarter, harder working people.

Socialism is good for picking these people's pockets.

The non-excellent people LOVE it.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 2:28 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• society norms and socialism are two different things, aren't they??
    Anonymous

• It does not reward hard work enough in my opinion. As we are heading now we are going to be hit even harder..we being the hardest working.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:58 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Socialism refers to various theories of economic organization advocating public or direct worker ownership and administration of the means of production and allocation of resources, and a society characterized by equal access to resources for all individuals with a method of compensation based on the amount of labor expended.  <---I am all for that.

Read more HERE.

NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 2:07 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I guess I am not sure what this means All I know is ...people who are educated and responsible and don't even think about getting help from government OR their parents..LOL..usually can have a good life. I don't see where maxing credit cards has anything to do withsocialism or not socialism....Maxing credit cards mean you want EVERYTHING NOW! LOL. That never works.
    Anonymous

• People who live off welfare live below the poverty level and who says they have no debt? You want to live in a crappy neighborhood with crappy schools and most lieley a high crime rate to sit on your butt all day...don't call that a reward, its a pathetic existance. Most that WANT better, DO better...Those who don't, stay there

If you lived beyond your means thats your fault , not societys.
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 2:54 PM on Nov. 10, 2009