What is something that really helped with nausea and morning sickness?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ginger worked fairly well for me.
    Anonymous

• with my 2 boys there wasnt nonething i could do so i went to the doctor n the doctor gave me some good meds good luck
    Anonymous

• I had really bad morning sickness. I eventually was put on medication as weell which helped a ton, but before that i chewed mint flavored gum. the mint helped alot for the first few weeks.
    numomy87

Answer by numomy87 at 2:11 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Peppermint works everytime for me. I suck on a peppermint candy, and it vanishes!
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 2:13 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• When I was pregnant with my twins I was so sick I couldn't hold my head up sometimes. I tried everything, even the meds the dr gave me. I would still get sick. I was working one day and had an older lady tell me to drink pickle juice. Just take shots of it when I felt like I was gonna be sick. IT WORKED! I tried it that very same night and it worked. Just as soon as I would feel like I was gonna to be sick I would take a shot of the pickle juice and it would calm my stomach right down.
    t_06_twins

Answer by t_06_twins at 2:13 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Nothing cured it completely, but the meds did lessen it some.
    Anonymous

• seabands REALLY helped me.
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 2:20 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• The only thing that worked for me was TIME! Once I hit 20 weeks, I was fine!

And I was on 3 different anti-nausea meads but they didnt do jack crap
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 2:20 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I did hard candy and preggy pops this time around. With my first, the nausea was so horrible, nothing helped until toward the end when it began tapering off...then I used those ginger flavored altoids. They're so strong, they actually work well.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 2:24 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Phenergan or Zofran! Peppermint would help a bit. But this time I needed medicine prescribed by the doctor!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 3:14 PM on Nov. 10, 2009