preg or not

ok my hubby and I are ttc and last month my period was late i tood some test i got 2 pos and 2 neg preg. test.... then i started spotting so i thought that was my period( was odd thought b/c my periods are very heavy and for 7 days that one was spotting for 4-5 days) well so i have been useing the tool online to see when i ovulate and its suppose to me nov8-nov12.... but i dont have the white sutff that you get when you ovulate i have it everytime also i am haveing some light cramping sensation and have some preg. sym. that i had with my other pregnacies........ any advice i would ask my dr put hes on vaca till dec and there is no other dr close to us unless i want to drive a hr thank you sorry so long

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• take another test and then take an hour drive to see the doctor something could be wrong with the baby if you are preggo
    Anonymous

• also i forgot to add with my other 2 kids i bleed for the first 6 months and i didnt show up on a blood tes or pee test till i was 8 weeks with my first and with my 2nd i showed up on a pee test and didnt show up on the blood test till6 weeks
    Anonymous