Nuvaring users can you help me...TMI

I have a yeast infection and I wanted to know if I could use monistat, while I have the nuvaring in, has anyone ever done this, thanx. Or if there are some natural ways to relieve it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Health

• you could look it up on their website. they have all the package information listed there.
    Anonymous

• I don't see why not. I would use it. If your really concerned ask your obgyn.
    Anonymous

• The blood levels of the hormones released by NuvaRing® were increased when women used a vaginal medication (miconazole nitrate) for a yeast infection while NuvaRing® was in place. The pregnancy protection of NuvaRing® is not likely to be changed by use of these products. The blood levels of these hormones were not changed when women used vaginal, water-based spermicides (nonoxynol or N-9 products) along with NuvaRing®.
    Anonymous

• Call your doctor. Most of the time its not a yeast infection, its a bacterial infection.

BVs need antibiotics.
    Gealach

Answer by Gealach at 3:49 PM on Nov. 10, 2009