My best guy friend is always jealous and never likes my boyfriends does that mean he still has fealing for me because we use to date along 7 years ago?

We only dated for a month but we have been best friends ever since and I was inlove with him for 5 of these 7 years but he never acted like he cared until I finally got over him and started seeing someone. He tried breaking me and that guy up once and never liked him at all. Do you think it means he loves me or he is just protective? Because he told me he is jealous of the other guy. Help me?

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 2:15 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• Oh, girl, I just read and replied to your other question.......DH and I dated when I was 14 and he was 17. We broke up, I married someone else....very long story short....we became best friends before falling in love again. Sounds like God has plans for the two of you. How do you feel about him?
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 2:43 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Ask him...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 3:05 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• GUYS ARE POSSESSIVE. HE MAY NOT WANT TO BE WITH YOU, BUT HE MAY NOT WANT YOU WITH ANYONE ELSE.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:09 PM on Nov. 10, 2009